Friday 5 April 2013

Jean-Noel and Lorraine, Great Barn, Aynho - March 2013


The second wedding of the weekend was Lorraine and Jean-Noel's.  Now, I have been friends with Lorraine for more years than I can remember (it must be going on 25-26 years or so by now!)  I've seen Lorraine grow from a bouncy giggly girl into a beautiful, strong woman... with a car that I am so envious of, I can't even begin to tell you!

Lorraine and Jean-Noel met at University, and although they have been together for quite some time, they are just so cute together. Jean-Noel is perfect for Lorraine, he just smiles sweetly and says yes when he should (perfect husband, right ladies!?)

They married at The Great Barn, in Aynho. The service was beautiful, but what made it extra special was the singing by Lorraine's cousin, Darius, and the blessing held by their minister.   And, wow, their decorations were incredible!  Beautiful flowers, fairy lights, diamonds and pearls... with the barn interior, the vintage look was perfect.

I left the couple when they sat with their guests for their wedding breakfast, but judging by the photos I've seen, they had quite some party after I left.




More images to follow!




No comments:

Post a Comment