Saturday 15 July 2017

Loren and James - Horwood House, Buckinghamshire

It's been ages since I photographed a wedding at Horwood House in Buckinghamshire; a gorgeous De Vere estate house that sits in the Little Horwood countryside.   It's a wonderful venue for weddings and photography though, so I was so happy when Loren and James (joined by their gorgeous daughter) asked me to be their photographer and told me where their wedding was.

The grounds are beautiful, with plenty of choice for photographs. So after the ceremony and whilst their guests were chatting and enjoying pimms, James, Loren and I went for a wonder by the pond and gardens.  These two are naturals in front of the camera... no direction necessary, they just cozied on into each other and chatted away.

I left them in the very capable hands of their videographer for the evening reception, but not before a photograph in front of their amazing 'LOVE' sign.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment