Friday 11 January 2013

Bridal Photography - Blenheim Palace, Woodstock

At the end of 2011, I did a short day course with Pete Bristo at Blenheim Palace.  

For me, it wasn't about learning wedding photography as I've been doing this for a few years now, it was about getting to know Blenheim Palace and get some fresh inspiration on places to take my future bride and grooms, and for that reason alone, the course was great.

There were many new photographers on the course, so I just took a back seat and photographed the 'bride' from different angles than those of the main group, which resulted in a much more candid and natural feel.

I found some great locations, which have enabled me to photograph a few weddings at Blenheim Palace now and make the most of the grounds available.














No comments:

Post a Comment