Saturday 12 January 2013

July and August Portraits

I had another busy, but great, month of pre-wedding shoots in July and August...


July started with the photographing of the lovely Michelle and Chris at Heythrop Park, where they married later in August.  These two had me in stitches throughout the session! We had so much fun racing around the grounds on a golf buggy, looking for old doorways and arches for the couple to pose by. They were also complete naturals, which made me very excited for their wedding day.

Michelle and Chris' session was followed by an afternoon in the sun with my amazing nephew!  We went over to cotswold lavender fields, where they allowed me to take some photos of Noah in amongst the lavender.  He's not one for having his photograph taken, so I loved the natural ones I grabbed of him.

I then met with Kai and Tammy in central Oxford.  Kai and Tammy met at University here and recently got engaged, so they took the opportunity to have a photo shoot in Oxford on their graduation day, so they could display their engagement photographs at their wedding in Singapore later in the year.

In August I met with Steve and Fiona in Woodstock.  We just went for a short walk around the village to get to know one another better before their wedding.  These two are so lovely and I really enjoyed photographing them. They had great ideas for their wedding day too, so we practiced some of the shots that we wanted to re-create on the day.

I met with Bree and Jeff in Waddesdon.  We went for a walk around the grounds of the manor to grab a few shots before their wedding.  It was a worthwhile trip for these two, who were a little nervous about being in front of the camera. They soon relaxed though and began to look forward to the photography on their wedding day.

Lastly, I met with Gemma and Al at The Garth Park in Bicester, a local park for the three of us. The park was looking seasonally green, so made a beautiful backdrop for their photographs. I had a lot of fun with Gemma and Al, getting them to lark around with one another; the results were very natural and relaxed photographs.


























No comments:

Post a Comment