Friday 11 January 2013

January and February 2012 Portraits

January and February were such lovely months for portraits, warm for this time of year, dry and lovely lighting. So I took the opportunity to get out with a few of my wedding couples of 2012 to grab some pre-wedding shots of them.  I went with Ailsa and Chris into University parks to test a few areas out in preparation for their wedding and then to Minster Lovell ruins with Rachel and James, which is close to where Rachel grew up.

I also had several studio sessions at the start of the year, with the gorgeous Oscar and Kora turning one, and my sister, Leisa, and a close friend, Hannah, both in late stages of pregnancy (with my adorable niece arriving in February).  I don't do a huge amount of studio sessions at this time of year, mostly because Christmas has just been, so it's always a nice change to my schedule.

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment